• What is steam cleaning? Why is it effective? Steam cleaning is the most recommended method of carpet cleaning by leading carpet manufacturers. By this method, water is heated then injected into the carpet under pressure. The steaming water effectively loosens the dirt from deep within the pile, and the carpet cleaning system immediately draws all moisture and dirt away. Captain Steameruses powerful truck-mounted steam-cleaning systems along with the safest and most effective cleaning agents.
• How often should I get my carpets cleaned? Cleaning carpets frequently helps to maintain its new appearance and creates a hygienic atmosphere for your home. According to the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), residential carpets should be cleaned every 12-18 months. Physicians recommend that those with allergies and asthma clean their carpets approximately every 6 months.
• Is the technician that comes to my home experienced? Always. Our friendly & experienced technicians are professionally trained and certified. We are also fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection.
• How should I prepare for your arrival? We recommend that you vacuum before we arrive. We also ask that you remove all breakables and small items from all areas being serviced. For your convenience, we will carefully move all reasonably-sized furniture and place it back when we are finished.
• Can steam cleaning harm my carpet? Not at all. Some worry that cleaning too frequently will cause carpet to age more quickly, but the opposite is true. In fact, according to the leading carpet manufacturers, professional steam cleaning is the safest & most effective way to remove embedded dirt and stains.
• Is steam cleaning safe around children and pets? Absolutely! Captain Steamer is committed to using the safest cleaning agents on the market. Our non-toxic cleaning solutions are safe for all commercial and residential environments, including those with children and pets.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.